Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Young Cat and My Old Dog Webcomic

Another short post, oh my.

This is a very sweet webcomic. I cried on a few occasions - it really lets animals have a voice, and if you've a furry family member then you'll definitely relate. The story is generally just about our everyday life with our pets, told through the pets' point of view.
The chapters are very short. There's sixty so far, but they are very spaced out and cartoony - not like a manga, more like a series of short and unrelated skits that can be read without any prior knowledge of the previous few chapters. I laughed. I cried. I'm more of a cat lover myself, but I remember my family owning a lovely old Labrador quite a while back. named Toby He lived to the ripe age of sixteen, and he reminded me so much of the lovely old dog in this sweet webcomic.
So now I urge you. Unless you've never owned a pet in your life or you're smoking puppies and kittens on a daily basis...then you should read this. It's short and simple, but sweet; short and simple but effective, and that is all I ask of a series like this.
~Claudia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it too! I love how every chapter is so sweet.It makes me cry and laugh,which is rare for me.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)