Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Irrelevant Post}} New External Hard Drive


Finally got my new 2tb hard drive, after my 1tb hard drive broke after my cat pushed it off its shelf. ;.; All my files...gone. I store most things on my external hard-drive but I never did a backup on my data which was idiotic of me. Well. Either way. I Shall (Not) Rebuild. Oh yeah. Evangelion reference. I'm still in my giddy mood from the announcement of Anime Reel 2013. I thought it came only once every two years but maybe it's starting to haul in more cash to cinemas. Please let that be the case. <3
Anime Reel every year will be my paradise, my one true wish of the holy grail. Yeah. I suck at references but I just can't help myself. <3

Cats just love to push things off of shelves though, then act as though they did nothing wrong by curling up on my bed snacking on cat treats and sleeping all day long. Sometimes I've had to haul their asses outside just so they can piss. Maybe I spoil them - but a mother's love for her kitties knows no bounds, no matter how much they annoy and break her stuff. <3

//another irrelevant post woop-de-doo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)