Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Stuff

I'm off schedule at the moment but fear not! I'm still posting. @_@
I've got a few new reviews coming up; Haibane Renmei and Angel Beats, to name a few. And some other things. I hate only posting a few posts every month so I'm going to try and pick up activity. <.< HUZZAH. I'm also planning on watching the World God Only Knows and catch up on the series I've fallen behind this season. (I'm not the most organized of people, aren't I?) And blogger is having a terrible freak out on me right now, not loading pages and pictures. It's really quite frustrating.
Wait... do my eyes deceive me? 0-0 I have...a follower? -glomps-
GLOMP! To you, new follower! :D
But nonetheless I would be a terrible person to end this pointlessly silly post here. So here's some GIFs. You know. For the heck of it. I'm in a giddy mood tonight, which may be due to the fact I had a wonderful day and am now settling down with a new TV for my HD anime viewing, a new external hard drive with many series waiting to be viewed, and a cup of warm milo and chocolate in my hands. How delicious~

faaaannnseeerviccceee

and me at the moment
haruh- I mean, Yuri.
and you know. The Yui army.
okay I'll stop now



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)