Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Eden of the East Thoughts ((Saturday Anime))

Saturday Anime

Eden of the East


 this is not a review

So right now I'm watching Eden of the East and I must say, it looks great on blu-ray. The backgrounds are really detailed. I have noticed however - the designs of the two main characters are so similar to two main characters in Honey and Clover.


I just managed to finish the series, though I've yet to watch the films and it was good. The first half I found to be a lot better than the second-half, but it still managed to be really enjoyable throughout. I didn't like the end (it was so rushed) but that's what the movies are for - to provide closure. I've heard the films aren't  as good as the series and is a bit of a letdown but I'll still watch it. I have to, as it is a part of the series.
The dub is a great dub too, a really great dub. 

Well I should go to finish the films now. I'm interested to see more of the anime, and more of the mystery behind the 'cellphones' and such. I'm curious as to how the series wraps itself up, specifically in the second film and what caused people to see it as a big letdown. Cheerio!

~Claudia



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm currently watching this too! I'm liking it so far. Akira Takizawa is hilarious. I watched it dubbed too, mainly because I like to work out while I watch it :)

Unknown said...

Hi! :) Yeah Akira had me laughing heaps. xD The movies are good too. They provide some more closure, thankfully.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)