Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

First?

I'm quite the newbie to blogging, but it seemed like an enjoyable way to express opinions and thoughts so I might as well join the craze. Basically this is a blog for all my interests and hobbies, and just my daily adventures (adventures...such an exciting word) through life with my family and beloved cats.
Actually my days usually pan out like this.


Wake up, begin home-school, go on laptop in breaks, more home-school, home-school finishes, laptop/anime and/or reading time and finally by the time I've wound down with my sleep tea the day has already drawn to a close.
I told you it was exciting, didn't I?
Ah but I also simply love manga and anime so of course I'll update my anime collection on here, as well as anime I've recently seen and reviews expressing my opinion and such. I also tend to think a lot so...expect a few random posts where I suddenly try to go deep (but end up sounding completely random.)
Ultimately (ultimately...such an epic word) this blogging idea intrigues me and it's fun to type what's on your mind. It's like typing a diary. It's stimulating and leaves you with a giddy smile. Did that make any sense? Probably not. Get used to it. I've a secret love to being strange and just different in general.
Here's a smiley to lighten the post. Isn't it strange how a simple smiley can change the whole mood of an internet blog? :D See. Smileys are fun, though I used to (and still do) have a tendancy to overuse them...So I'll try not to here. :)
I'm getting jumbled and off-topic so let's end this post here while things are still sane.
Goodbye~

--Me--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well im def following your blog.. i really enjoy reading it, made me smile. Keep them coming.. love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks, mum, haha. :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)