Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Info about me, perhaps?

I like this template. I believe it reflects me well; a book in my hands and a carefree image. Well now that I've settled my template options so begins my actual blogging-spree. I'm getting quite an exciting thrill out of typing down my thoughts at midnight with the cats napping on my bed. :D


Hmm...maybe to start this off I should post some general information about me.
My name is Claudia. I'm home-schooled by my mother, and I'm loving every moment of it. I was severely bullied in several mainstream schools for a few years and hadn't one friend, but I got out of it okay. It saddens me to see so many people take their own lives over bullying. It's a serious out-of-control subject that really can't be solved.
Life is such a precious, rare thing that we are lucky enough to experience. I can see how people feel that terrible way though - whilst I wasn't suicidal I had begun to think such dark thoughts and in that state of mind it's rather like a dark tunnel, suffocating you, with no light at the end. You don't see the people who love you, nor the people who care; you just see those who don't. (Don't ever walk that tunnel alone, as while it may not seem so there is a light at the end! For some it comes sooner, for others later. It's there nonetheless and shining brightly.)
Ah...sorry. I got off topic. That happens sometimes, you see. ;A; Alright, something to lighten the mood. I know! "When life gets you down just remember that you were the winning sperm!" I'm sorry! I saw a similar post somewhere and had to share it!
Anyhow I'm generally a kind and friendly person once I open up, though I can be rather reserved and shy. Feel free to leave a message and chat with me, stranger or not. (Just be aware that I am a strange person, haha! :D)
Hmm...what else? My favorite book genre? I don't really have a particular favorite. I read anything. Favorite anime genre? Again, I don't have a particular favorite. I watch whatever I'm in the mood for. :) (Random fact: I live in New Zealand, the tiny country beneath Australia.)

Well I've rambled on long enough. For now here's a picture of me and my baby girl, Fifi.
Bye for now!
--Claudia--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)