Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Of Colds and Warm Summer Days



I haven't posted for a while. I've been sick with the flu for a week. But despite the coughing, sneezing and sore throats you do get to laze about, play visual novels all day and stay in bed for hours on end. Always look at the bright side of things, as I try to say~

It seems Summer is also kicking in, and with it there are good shows on T.V. Titanic, Love Birds (an original New Zealand movie), King Kong and Castaway, to name a few. I'm also now watching the anime Serial Experiments Lain and catching up on Fall 2012 shows I've been following that I've fallen behind in, and also what I'm going to watch for the Winter 2013 Japan Anime Season. Yep, with this lovely new year comes my similar doings. 

As for New Years Resolutions, I've resolved to practice and refine my art and animation, to continue writing as I do, to eat healthy and exercise as a part of my daily routine, expand my anime/manga/gaming collection, come closer to God (I'm a Christian) and be a better person in general. Yes that is quite a lot but I'm trying to challenge myself.

Well I best end this entry off with a cough and a wave goodbye.

Bye. :D

~Claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)