Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Back to a Normal Routine



I haven't posted much here lately. It's because my sleeping pattern is pretty messed up and I haven't been watching much anime (I'm sleeping a lot at the moment). But now home-school begins tomorrow, so I'm back to a normal routine. (Getting up at 7:30, getting dressed, home-school, home-school finishes, computer, watch anime, do stuff, bed at 10:30, rinse and repeat.) Lately I've been staying up til four in the morning and sleeping til six. xD
I've fallen behind on so many series I'm watching bhfhbx. *o* Gotta catch up and write my reaaaaallyyy late impressions. I love writing impressions, and anime reviews (but that's pretty obvious, lol.) I'm hoping to watch the series Monster, Ergo Proxy, Cowboy Bebop and Baccano soon and I'm going to finish Serial Experiments Lain as soon as possible too. Monster looks pretty long though, so I think I'll just watch that in 'drips and drabs' as they say. One episode here, one episode there. I'm hopeless when it comes to watching series that are over the standard twenty four episodes, heh. :'D
As for comedy I'm also going to watch Seitokai no Ichizon, Binbougami ga and YuruYuri. Yeah. xD Really looking forward to Seitokai though, it's meant to be quite good.
As for drama I'm hoping to watch Wandering Son. That looks really good. *o* It's a drama that deals with these middle schoolers. "The story depicts a young boy named Shuuichi Nitori who wants to be a girl, and his friend Yoshino Takatsuki, a girl who wants to be a boy. The series deals with issues such as transsexuality, gender identity, and the beginning of puberty." < I love dramas, especially dramas that deal with real life issues and such, so I'm really looking forward to watching Wandering Son.
FINALLY. I have also ordered in Eden of the East (by the guy who did the Ghost in a Shell series ;D) and I hope to buy Code Geass at my anime store too. AND THAT'S MY MUST-WATCH LIST. There's a lot more of course, but argh...listing it all would take too long. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, stranger or not. :)